Due Date: May 25, 2019
Applications are for the AstraZeneca Young Health Program Scholarship are now open. This year, AstraZeneca is teaming up with One Young World to deal 18 scholarships to motivating young leaders to go to the One Young World Top 2019 in London, UK. Through the Young Health Program (YHP), AstraZeneca works to engage and empower youths with details so that they can make healthy options today that will result in much better health later on in life.
The effective scholars will sign up with 7 other YHP youth delegates who are currently included with the program, as peer teachers, supporters, NGO partners or neighborhood youth leaders. In addition to going to the Top, YHP scholars will take part in a pre-Summit workshop to fulfill the delegation, share details about their background and get gotten ready for what will be an extraordinary experience in London.
- Access to the One Young World Top 2019 in London
- Hotel lodging on a shared basis in between 21 and 25 (inclusive) October, 2019
- The expense of travel to and from London (flights in economy)
- Catering that includes breakfast, lunch and supper
- Transportation in between the Top lodging and the Top location
- Top hand-outs and assistance products
- Access to Youth Health Program pre-Summit workshop
- Discretionary funds to cover sensible expense expenditures gotten in touch with getting to and from the Top (these can be declared by Scholars after the Top)
They are searching for youths (aged 18– 30) who work for or are included with a non-governmental organisation, social business, neighborhood based company, or who are people making an effect through advocacy activities or direct programs associated to battling the concern of non-communicable illness.
In specific this scholarship looks for to support young leaders making an effect in at-least among the following locations:
- Dealing with tobacco usage and alcohol intake
- Increasing exercise and workout
- Improving diet plan and nutrition
- Raising awareness of psychological health and supporting individuals with psychological illness.
- Dealing with contamination and enhancing air quality
To learn more, go to One Young World