Due Date: August 15, 2019
Atlas Corps is now accepting applications for their 2020 Fellowship in the United States. Atlas Corps looks for emerging international leaders operating in the interactions and marketing field to make an application for Fellowships in the United States.
Atlas Corps engages gifted specialists dedicated to dealing with social problems in 12-18 month, expert fellowships at companies to find out finest practices, develop organizational capability, and return house to produce a network of international leaders. Fellows serve at Host Organizations dealing with problems that match their proficiency.
This prominent fellowship consists of a living stipend to cover standard expenditures (food, regional transport, and shared real estate) and medical insurance.
Fellows– however not their dependents– get:
- Program-related global travel (U.S. Fellows just)
- Program-related domestic travel
- Standard medical insurance
- Month-to-month stipend for standard living expenditures (shared real estate, food, regional transport)
- Paperwork (DS-2019) that allows the Fellow to acquire a J-1 visa.
- Positioning at a Host Company
- Involvement in the Atlas Corps Global Management Laboratory (not-for-profit management training series)
- 2 or more years of pertinent experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English efficiency (oral, composing, reading)
- Age 35 or more youthful
- Use to serve in a nation aside from where you are from (U.S. people are not qualified for the U.S. Fellowship)
- Dedication to go back to your house nation after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Dedication to surviving on a standard stipend that just covers food, shared real estate, and regional transport
They think about applications on a rolling basis, though they motivate you to use as quickly as possible to be thought about for Host Company positionings. The application is a multi-step procedure. The Fellow Classes begin 4 times a year: January, April, July, and October.
To be thought about for Fellowships starting in January or April, we motivate you to send your Part 1 application no behind August 15.
- Online Application– Part 1: Part 1: You will require to produce a login and you can conserve your reactions so that you can go back to the application at any time. In Part 1 of the application (called the “brief type”), you supply contact details and finish the preliminary eligibility test. If you pass the preliminary eligibility test, you’ll finish extra background concerns and one brief essay. KEEP IN MIND: In order to sponsor Fellows to come to the United States for one year, they need in-depth details about each candidate. Please respond to each concern truthfully and completely.
- Online Application– Part 2 (by invite just): Atlas Corps will evaluate Part 1 applications and welcome qualified prospects to finish Part 2 of the application (called the “long type”), that includes extra concerns about your abilities and interests and numerous brief essay concerns. You will likewise be needed to send contact details for a minimum of 2 recommendations who understand you in an expert capability and will compose a recommendation letter about your abilities and experiences in addition to your capacity for success as an Atlas Corps Fellow. You will require to send your ask for recommendation letter straight through the application system. Your recommenders will get an e-mail that requests a suggestion. More in-depth directions can be discovered in the online application.
- Atlas Corps Evaluation and Interview Process (by invite just): Atlas Corps will evaluate Part 2 applications and choose leading prospects to speak with by means of Skype with the Atlas Corps Choice Board, consisting of Atlas Corps personnel and not-for-profit sector, federal government, and magnate from numerous nations.
- Host Company Evaluation Process (by invite just): Prospects who pass the Atlas Corps interview phase will be designated as Semi-Finalists, which indicates they are qualified to be examined by prospective Host Organizations. Atlas Corps identifies which of our Semi-Finalists might be an excellent suitable for particular positions at prospective Host Organizations based upon their interests and capability and the company’s requirements, and forwards those applications to the companies.
- Host Company Interview Process (by invite just): Host Organizations perform Skype video interviews with chosen Semi- Finalists.
- Choice and Visa Process: Host Organizations will make their last suggestions to Atlas Corps, and Atlas Corps will inform the chosen prospects. After being chosen, Fellows will go to the U.S. Embassy in their particular nations to make an application for a J-1 visa. Atlas Corps will supply assistance in acquiring this visa.
- Semi-Finalists who are not chosen by a Host Company will be informed and might be offered the alternative to keep their application on declare factor to consider for the next class of the Fellowship.
KEEP IN MIND:
For more details, go to Atlas Corps Fellowship