Deadline: January 18, 2021
Applications for the Atlas Corps Madagascar Emerging Leaders Initiative 2021 are now open. The Atlas Corps Madagascar Emerging Leaders Initiative is partially-supported by the U.S. Embassy in Madagascar and is looking to recruit emerging Malagasy social change leaders for professional development programs in the United States and online.
The program comprise the following:
- The Atlas Corps Fellowship engages professionals committed to social change in 12-18 months of service with organizations online and in the U.S. to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global leaders.
- The Virtual Leadership Institute offers a 7-month online learning program that brings the professional and networking strengths of our model to emerging social impact leaders across the world.
- Applicants should have two or more years of full-time professional experience working to address critical social issues;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger;
- Technological capacity to participate in video calls (1-2 per month);
- Availability to commit to 2-3 hours of online activity and assignments per week for 7 months.
Applicants for this special initiative go through the same online application process as other applicants for the Atlas Corps programs. To be considered for the March 2021 Virtual Leadership Institute Cohort, the priority deadline is January 18, 2021!