Application Due Date: 31 August 2019
Aurecon bursaries are granted to deserving trainees for research studies at numerous tertiary organizations in fields particularly associated to the business’s activities. Trainees from authorized universities which use programs that cause expert professions in engineering are thought about, with bursaries offered for trainees studying towards a BSc or BEng in the fields of Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
We money approximately R90,00 0.00(subject to alter) per year to every bursar to support them in their research studies. We likewise offer useful training relevant to the credentials, as needed by their university. The bursary will be restored every year if the trainee’s scholastic efficiency is satisfying.
- You need to be a South African resident
- You need to be studying or planning to study BSc or BEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering bachelor’s degrees at acknowledged Universities in South Africa. Evidence of registration/acceptance is needed
- Grade 12 trainees need to have preserved a 5 sign or greater in Mathematics and Science given that Grade 11
- Tertiary trainees need to have preserved a minimum of 70 percent aggregate
- The bursary will be restored every year if the trainee’s scholastic efficiency is satisfying
- Upon invoice of your application, screening and shortlisting.
will be carried out and just shortlisted prospects will be gotten in touch with. You.
will be needed to send the following documents to finish your.
- Finished application
- Copy of your CV in Word or PDF format
- Licensed copy of your South African ID Book
- Licensed copy of all your Academic Records
- Needs to your application be shortlisted, you will be welcomed to go to panel interviews in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban
- Bursary contracts are then provided to effective prospects
To Find Out More: