Due Date: April 30, 2019
Applications for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2019-2020 for Asia-Pacific Countries are now open. Australia Awards Scholarships are long-lasting awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. They intend to add to the advancement requirements of Australia’s partner nations in line with bilateral and local arrangements.
They offer chances for individuals from establishing nations, especially those nations found in the Indo-Pacific area, to carry out full-time undergraduate or postgraduate research study at getting involved Australian universities and Technical and More Education (TAFE) organizations. The research study and research study chances offered by Australia Awards Scholarships establish the abilities and understanding of people to drive modification and add to advancement in their own nations.
Australia Awards Scholarships are provided for the minimum duration essential for the specific to finish the scholastic program defined by the Australian college organization, consisting of any preparatory training. The following advantages normally use:
- complete tuition charges
- return flight– payment of a single return, economy class air travel to and from Australia, through the most direct path
- facility allowance– an as soon as only payment as a contribution towards lodging expenditures, text books, research study products
- Contribution to Living Costs (CLE)– a fortnightly contribution to standard living expenditures paid at a rate figured out by the department.
- Initial Academic Program (IAP)– a mandatory program prior to the beginning of official scholastic research studies covering details on living and studying in Australia
- Abroad Trainee Health Cover (OSHC) throughout of the award (for award holder just)– offered to cover the scholar’s standard medical expenses (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) charges– if considered essential PCE might be readily available for trainees for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- extra scholastic assistance might be readily available to guarantee a scholar’s scholastic success or improve their scholastic experience
- fieldwork (for research study awards and Masters by coursework which have a research study part where fieldwork is mandatory) might be readily available for qualified research study trainees for one return economy class air travel through the most direct path to their nation of citizenship or within Australia.
- Open to candidates from the list below nations:.
- Bangladesh Bhutan Cambodia Indonesia Laos Maldives Mongolia Myanmar Nepal Pakistan Philippines Sri Lanka Timor-Leste Vietnam
- Federated States of Micronesia Fiji Kiribati Marshall Islands Nauru Papua New Guinea Republic of Palau Samoa Solomon Islands Tonga Tuvalu Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna
- Applicants who wish to accept an Australia Awards Scholarship will require to sign an agreement with the Commonwealth of Australia stating that they will abide by the conditions of the scholarship.
- Scholars are needed to leave Australia for a minimum of 2 years after finishing their scholarship. Failure to do so will lead to the scholar sustaining a financial obligation for the overall accumulated expense of their scholarship.
- You can study at any getting involved Australian organization
Due date differs by nation. See here
For additional information, go to Australia Awards Scholarships