Due Date: July 21, 2019
Applications are open for the Automation Anywhere Bot Games Virtual Contest 2019 Persuaded that cumulative intelligence and gamification are excellent tools for development, Automation Anywhere originated Bot Games.
Bot Games collects designers, task supervisors, service procedure lovers, and bot connoisseurs from around the globe to put their abilities to the test and complete in first-rate bot structure competitors. Either you wish to display your bot work of art, get in touch with the world’s leading RPA specialists, or win incredible rewards, take part in Automation Anyplace’s Bot Games and participate in the Bot Transformation.
- Grand Reward of $10,000 USD prize money.
- 2nd Location Reward of $5,000 USD prize money.
- 3rd Location Reward of $3,000 USD prize money.
This Obstacle is open and provided exclusively to:
- Trainee: Any specific aged eighteen (18) years and/or with complete legal capability, who (i) is presently registered at a post-secondary organization or (ii) has actually just recently finished from a post-secondary organization less than 2 years prior to the existing scholar year, with a trainee card to show it. Each Trainee might just take part when in each Obstacle. If the individual is a small, you should offer this permission signed by a moms and dad or guardian in the name of the small.
- Specific Individual: People aged eighteen (18) years and/or with complete legal capability at the time of registration. Each Specific Individual can take part numerous times to the Obstacle.
- A service entity, no matter its service location: Start-ups might be needed, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to offer evidence of (i) business registration by sending a registration certificate released within the last 3 (3) months, or continuous business registration, or any trade pc registry and evidence making sure the registration of the entity in the pertinent nation, and (ii) a legitimate expert insurance plan membership.
- Intricacy (20%): How intricate an issue or procedure does the automation address?
- Comprehensiveness (20%): Does the automation thoroughly deal with the issue it sets to resolve?
- Imagination (20%): Does the automation usage imagination and resourcefulness to resolve an issue?
- Resiliency (20%): Does the automation adjust to modifications in an environment or habits?
- Reusability (20%): Is the automation developed with multiple-use modules (metabots)?
To find out more, go to Automation Anywhere Bot Games Virtual