Due Date: July 5, 2019
Applications are open for the AyadaLab Franco-German Incubation Program for West Africa 2019 The extensive 12- month AYADA Laboratory incubation and velocity program happens in Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal and Ghana from June 2019 to April 2020.
It includes regional and local workshops, mentoring by a few of the very best African business owners in the fields of cultural and social entrepreneurship, and connecting with African and European cultural business owners. The program is carried out in English and French, the 2 languages of the Laboratory.
- Specific mentoring: Choice of the 2nd round of prospects for a whole year of customized mentoring and involvement in the AYADA Laboratory local workshop
- Networking Journeys: In Europe and Africa to fulfill specialists in cultural and social innovative markets
- Take part in regional workshops: Occurring in Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria and Cameroon, with African cultural, digital and social specialists to support start-ups
- Open to young West African business owners
- Be in between 20 and 35 years of ages
- Be a nationwide of Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria or Senegal,
- Have a year-long experience in task management or a task concept that brings development worth with a strong effect on society;-LRB- **************).
- Have a task in the fields of cultural and innovative markets (style, books, movie theater, carrying out arts, and so on), education (access to understanding, level playing fields and chances, active person, and so on) or social (Environment)
For more details, check out AyadaLab Franco-German Incubation Program