Due Date: November 30, 2018
Application are open for the B4 Workshop on Synthetic Biology for Young Researchers 2019 The goal of this course is to present gifted Indian trainees to the emerging location of Artificial Biology– an extremely interdisciplinary location that imagines reasonable fabrication and re-design of naturally happening biological systems for helpful functions through application of engineering concepts.
The two-week immersion course will present the trainees to a few of the most amazing advancements in this location, advanced methods associated with genome engineering, and structure metabolic paths through didactic lectures and hands-on sessions. The trainees are anticipated to remain on school throughout of the workshop. The workshop will hold from January 21- February 2, 2019 at IBAB, Bengaluru.
- Travel and accommodations expenses for picked trainees will be covered.
- Open to innovative undergrads (a minimum of 2 years of research study) and early college student from any scientific/technical background associated to the course from an organization of college in India.
The following files are required to finish the application:
- One-page resume/CV
- One to two-page declaration of interest, in which you explain the reasoning for pursuing this course and what you intend to get from it
- Academic records( s) or marks cards from greater secondary till the most current scholastic course finished
- 2 recommendation letters. (The letters are to be published by the recommender)
How to Use
These guidelines use to non-Harvard prospects JUST.
- Demand an XID: You need to do this in order to use
- Follow the guidelines on the e-mail sent out by the XID system. If you do not see it on your inbox, please inspect your spam folder
- Wait 24 hours after triggering your XID, and after that click on this link
- Log in with your XID (you can not utilize the “HarvardKey” choice). You are now able to start your B4 application.
For more details, check out B4 Workshop