Application Due Date: November 30 th 2018
The Bank of Uganda is continuously looking for the brightest and most gifted people. The Bank is a level playing field company with a devoted andvcommitted varied labor force.
The function of the Bank of Uganda Internship Program is to;-LRB- *********).
- Supply a structure by which continuing trainees from varied scholastic backgrounds might be designated to different Bank of Uganda Departments where their academic experience can be boosted through useful and hands-on-training in a genuine work setting.
- Expose trainees and deepen their understanding and comprehending to the work of Bank of Uganda, the Bank worths and objectives.
- Expose trainees to the different expert disciplines and culture within their locations of expertise
- Applications for the February consumption must be sent in between 1 st and 30 th November of the preceding Year;-LRB- *****************).
- Applications for the June to August consumption must be sent in between 1 st February and 30 th April of each fiscal year.
Duration of internship will be for one (1) month.
Candidates must connect the following files;-LRB- *********).
- Application letter
- Initial letter from the university
- Very first Year results showing the candidates CGPA (the CGPA must be at least 3.6).
- Candidates must remain in their 2nd (second) Year of research study.
The Bank nevertheless, reserves the right to select an intern in line with set requirements as considered fit.