Application Due Date: 24 February 2019
On 9–10 April 2019, the German Federal government welcomes the world to the yearly motivating discussion on the worldwide energy shift, the Berlin Energy Shift Discussion(#betd2019)
Every year, top-level individuals from politics, market, science and civil society collect in Berlin for 2 days to go over the shift to a sustainable energy system. This year’s focus will be on:
• moving geopolitics,
• incorporated energy shift,
• structural modification
• and digitalisation and blockchain
BETD welcome you to enter into this conference and report on the conversations and ingenious energy options. The BETD Media Fellowship permits young reporters from worldwide to come to Berlin and
• gain access to this unique conference,
• speak to top-level worldwide energy stakeholders,
• get in touch with the other BETD Media Fellows,
• and experience the energy shift hands-on with unique directed trips and side occasions throughout the Berlin Energy Week (8–12 April 2019).
Throughout the conference, the BETD Media Fellows will report on the conference sessions through
• social networks channels, particularly Twitter,
• video, interviews and reports,
• and the main site.
addition, BETD Media Fellows will have the chance to send.
images, stories and interviews and to report on energy-related stories.
from their own nations.
Reporting on concerns such as the.
worldwide energy shift and raising awareness about the.
chances of renewable resources and energy performance are essential in.
order to fulfill the targets from the Paris Environment Contract.
We will cover travel expenses consisting of board and accommodations. The due date for applications is 24 February2019 The variety of area is minimal!
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to call us:
Ms Tessa-Sophie Schrader
+4930 338 424-892
To Learn More: