Deadline: May 21, 2021
Applications are open for the BeyGood Global Citizen Fellowship Program 2021 for Nigerians and South Africans. The Global Citizen Fellowship Program will unearth African youth with remarkable potential. Through the program, 15 young people will each engage in a paid, year-long fellowship aligned to one of Global Citizen’s four pillars of activity: creative, campaigns, rewards, and marketing.
This dynamic program will take Fellows through a multi-phase curriculum, specifically designed to equip them with the skills and tools they need to thrive – not just during their time with Global Citizen but also in any future professional environment.
Throughout the program, Fellows will be immersed in the use of digital technology for social change, storytelling tactics that shift attitudes, the importance of building lasting professional relationships, and the role of innovation in a constantly changing world.
- Applicants should be between 21-25 years (at the time of application).
- South African and Nigerian residents and citizens only.
- Applicants without a tertiary qualification preferred.
- Applicants should be able to prove that they are active Global Citizens, either through the work they do in their communities or through Global Citizen’s website and/or app (Google Play Store OR App Store).
- Applicants should be available full-time from July 5, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
- Family household income of under R120 000/3055563 Naira, and/or families that are headed by a single parent.
- Applicants must be able to house themselves in Johannesburg and Lagos for the duration of the program.
- Those from minority and underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Submit a 2-3 minute video or 500-700 word essay answering the following:
- How do you identify with BeyGOOD as a Global Citizen?
- How would becoming a Fellow assist you to positively impact your country?
- What specific issues are you taking action on and why?
Send your applications to them via email: [email protected]
For more information, visit BeyGood Global Citizen Fellowship.