Application Due Date: 29 March 2019, at midnight.
Powered by BeyGOOD, the International Resident Fellowship Program will uncover African youth with amazing capacity. Through the program, 10-15 youths will each participate in a paid, year-long fellowship lined up to among International Resident’s 4 pillars of activity: imaginative, projects, benefits and marketing.
This vibrant Program will take Fellows through a five-phase.
curriculum, particularly developed to equip them with the abilities and.
tools they require to grow—- not simply throughout their time with Global.
Resident however likewise in any future expert environment.
the Program, Fellows will be immersed in using digital innovation.
for social modification, storytelling strategies that move mindsets, the.
value of structure enduring expert relationships, and the function.
of development in a continuously altering world.
4 Fellows (based upon benefit) will take a trip to New york city City in September 2019 to experience International Resident’s yearly celebration in Central Park. The fellows will invest 7 days with various groups and departments, while fulfilling prominent individuals—- all of which will advance their growing ability.
- Ages 18-28(by time of application).
- South African people and irreversible locals just.
- Candidates ought to have a matric certification at a minimum.
- Candidates ought to have the ability to show that they are active International People, either through the work they perform in their neighborhoods or through International Resident’s site and/or app ( Google Play Shop OR App Shop).
- Candidates ought to be offered full-time from 1 May 2019– 30 April 2020.
- Family home earnings of under R120000, and/or households that are headed by a single moms and dad.
- Those from minority and underrepresented neighborhoods are highly motivated to use.
The Fellowship Program includes academic travel journeys that include:
- Big salami air travel from Johannesburg to Cape Town (June 2019).
- All trip-related meals.
- All journey associated accommodations and transport.
In order to be qualified for academic travel:
- Candidates ought to be offered to go to 90% of discovering sessions in Johannesburg.
- Candidates ought to go to all training sessions pre- and publish journeys.
All candidates are needed to respond to the following concerns:
- How do you relate to BeyGOOD as a Worldwide Resident?
- How would ending up being a fellow help you to favorably affect your nation?
- What particular concerns are you acting on and why?
How to use:
- Applicants can pick in between sending 2-3-minute videos of themselves which can either be emailed to email@example.com or sent out through WhatsApp to +2763 6391122
- Those who choose writing can send a 500-700 word composed action.
- Please connect a copy of your legitimate South African ID or passport (consisting of the pertinent visa).
For Additional Information: