Blackbox Connect, the flagship two-week program, is open to global startup founders seeking to hone their craft of entrepreneurship, amplify their drive, and fortify their company’s foundation.Together with a hand-picked cohort of fellow founders from across the globe, Blackboxers are immersed in an intensive, residential experience in the heart of San Francisco.
Two weeks is just enough time for founders to experience a profound mindset shift that elevates their personal and professional lives.
Founders who have launched a product in the market, have seen promising traction, and are now facing a key inflection point in their startup journey. Because our program places a focus on the founder and the critical role they play in shaping, leading, and growing their company, strong candidates should welcome self-reflection and be eager to explore their most vexing personal and professional challenges. Our curriculum is optimized for CEOs and we give preference to those applications, but it is not a requirement.
- Must be the original founder/cofounder of your startup
- Must commit to full participation in the two week residential program
- Must have product launched in market
- Must be proficient in English
- Must not have extensive prior exposure to the SV ecosystem
- How Silicon Valley works
- De-risking your startup
- Crafting a powerful and authentic narrative
- Building relationships in the Valley
- Confronting hard truths about entrepreneurship
- Aligning culture, team, and strategy
- Going global and identifying growth channels
- Clarifying your entrepreneurial vision
- Fundraising strategies and landmines
- 1:1 mentorship with industry experts
- Managing change and pivoting
- Scaling your leadership alongside your startup
- Showcase your startup to Silicon Valley
- Implementing action and building your legacy
For More Information: