Bocconi Benefit Awards are now readily available for first-year Graduate candidates for the 2019-2020 scholastic year based upon their scholastic standing. International trainees are qualified to request this award at Bocconi University in Italy.
Bocconi University is a personal university in Milan, Italy. Bocconi offers undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education, in addition to a variety of double degree programs, in the fields of economics, management, financing, law, and public administration.
- Application due date: award is open for 2019-2020 scholastic year.
- Course Level: Awards are readily available to pursue graduate program.
- Research Study Topic: Awards are granted in all topics readily available at Master of Science program at Bocconi University.
- Award: The Benefit Award consists of a complete tuition waiver, worth around EUR 13,000 annually. A restricted variety of trainees might likewise be provided complimentary lodging in among the Bocconi Residences.
- Variety Of Awards: Not offered
- Citizenship: International trainees
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Qualified Nations: International trainees are qualified to request this award.
- Entryway Requirements: In order to restore the Graduate Bocconi Benefit Award for AY 2018/19 granted trainees will require to make a minimum of 44 credits by the end of the 2017-18 2nd summer season session * with a weighted credit average of 27/30
English Language Requirements:
- Trainees wanting to take part in among the International Relations Workplace Programs should please particular language requirements.
- Language requirements differ from program to program.
Please make sure to check out all language requirements for EACH private program (Exchange, Double Degree, International Internship, School Abroad and so on) to which you have an interest in using.
- If a trainee does not hold among the accepted International Language certificates or has actually not passed and signed up the Bocconi language test (with the minimum grade needed), an advertisement hoc test will be arranged by the International Relations Workplace.
- In basic, you do not require to take the advertisement hoc International Relations test if you hold among the following:
a) An English and/or 2nd language International Certificate acknowledged by our Language Center at the level asked for by your program of interest. When examining the credibility of an International Certificate in order to use to an International Program, you must simply examine the level and ball game– voto in trentesimi as associated to each International Certificate in ball game Conversion Table.
The Validità Certificazione column must not be thought about.
b) The asked for English and/or 2nd language level signed up into your Bocconi Research Study Strategy or
c) A copy of your Bachelor or high school degree, showing that the program was taught completely in English.
How to Use: Print, submit totally, indication, scan and submit this approval type to the Admission’s website by the last due date for your registration.
To understand more about Bocconi Benefit and International Awards 2019/2020, please see main sites:
Benefit Awards (Undergraduate):
Benefit Awards (Graduate):
Worldwide Awards (Undergraduate):
Worldwide Awards (Graduate):