Due Date: September 6, 2019
Bosch and Founders Factory Africa are trying to find African Smart Movement start-ups, who are fixing movement concerns in Africa. Are you an African start-up business owner resolving discomfort points in movement in several markets in Africa? Apply now for the opportunity to win a share of a prize money of 30,000 United States dollars and the chance to sign up with a Bosch accelerator program.
Bosch Africa is using the very first of its kind clever movement competitors. In combination with Creators Factory, a corporate-backed innovation accelerator and incubator, Bosch is welcoming clever movement start-ups within Africa that are participated in fixing movement concerns on the continent to contend in the Smart Movement start-up pitch.
This is an interesting chance to display your start-up service to Bosch, among the world’s biggest providers of Smart Movement services with strong existence and circulation throughout Africa and to check out locations of cooperation throughout Africa and internationally. If you are an early phase or reaching development phase start-up with movement concerns in Africa, then use now.
About Movement Demonstration Day
A day combining the Leading 10 Smart Movement start-ups from throughout Africa to pitch to Bosch and Founders Factory Africa for a possibility to win a prize money as much as $30,000 and possibly partner with Bosch, along with remain in the going to Creators Factory Africa’s Accelerator Program. Participating In the Demonstration Day will likewise be financiers, partners, and other tech environment gamers in South Africa.
- Traveler cabin security
- Public transportation path automation
- Connection/ IoT Solutions
- Urbanisation (connection, facilities)
- Tidy energy and electrical cars
- Information (might overlap with insurance coverage)
- The leading 10 Smart Movement start-ups finalists from Africa who are picked, will have the chance to display their clever movement service in Johannesburg, South Africa on 4 November 2019.
- 3 start-up finalists of the Demonstration Day, selected by Bosch and Founders Factory Africa on the day, will stand a possibility of winning as much as $30,000 along with being the very first in line for cooperation with Bosch.
- The locations of cooperation with Bosch might consist of getting:.
- Assistance on innovation and item style
- Accessing information and analytics sets
- Accessing Bosch’s large network of consumers
- Piloting and screening with Smart Movement groups
- And more to be checked out when winners are selected
- In addition, you might be picked to be in the going to get in Creators Factory Africa’s bespoke Accelerator: a customized six-month engagement with access to over 40 tech and organisation specialists and designers, along with Creators Factory Africa’s business financiers to scale your start-up.
The top 10 start-ups will be welcomed to come to Johannesburg, South Africa, in the very first week of November2019 All expenditures will be covered.
- Open to Smart Movement start-ups throughout all nations in Africa
- They are trying to find early to reaching development phase endeavors that fit the following requirements and sit within the Smart Movement styles we have actually determined or other styles.
- They are trying to find services that might consist of: connection, IoT and huge information; car hailing, leasing and sharing; charging, parking and city transportation facilities; tidy energy and electrical cars; automation and shipment; car security; insurance coverage and more.
- Plainly determined market or client discomfort point and worth proposal
- Earnings creating a benefit
- Strong innovation and organisation co-founders
- Ingenious service with a confirmed minimum practical item (MVP)
- Clear capacity for development and increasing system economics
- Tactical positioning with Bosch’s concentrate on Smart Movement Solutions
Fill out an easy type about your start-up HERE and PUBLISH your pitch deck. Finalists will be called for interviews. The top 10 start-ups will be welcomed to come to Johannesburg, South Africa, in the very first week of November 2019.
The due date for applications is sixth September 2019 at 11: 59.
To find out more, go to Movement Start-up Demonstration Day