Submission Deadline: June 17, 2019, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Create a piece about a coastal/marine species, place, or system in 2019 that will be threatened, altered, or lost due to climate change.
From organism to ecosystem, what are the impacts of climate change on our ocean? What do you want future generations to know about marine life in 2019? What can you create that will raise awareness now for your chosen subject?
Submissions are accepted in:
- Visual Art
- Gain knowledge about a critical issue facing your generation
- Build your portfolio and make art in your preferred medium, or practice a new one!
- Develop skills in communication, critical thinking, creativity, and global awareness
- Join a global community of young people that care about our ocean
- Earn scholarships of up to $1,500
Awards will be given in each of the categories at both the Junior and Senior divisions:
How to Enter
For More Information: