Application Due Date: August 15 th 2019
SANORD is devoted to re-directing subscription charges to member organizations through the BOC Scholarship Program that motivates capacitation and advancement through trainee movement and research study cooperation.
The BOC Scholarship program intends to offer such scholarships to trainees from a SANORD member organization in theSouthern African area to invest 3-5 months at aSANORD Nordic member institutionfor time to deal with their research study and argumentation. The main focus will be movement for scholastic and research study cooperation with our Nordic partnersbased on academic benefit.
The BOC Scholarship makes arrangement for PARTIAL scholarship financing of R84000 per candidate. Qualifying Master’s trainees who are signed up at a SANORD member organization of college in the Southern African area are qualified to use. Qualifying Master’s trainees will be needed to invest 3 to 5 months at a SANORD Nordic member organization of their option.
Effective prospects will be needed to participate in activities that will support the conclusion of the Master’s degree. Choice will be offered to those jobs lined up to the SANORD Technique2022 (see connected n application) The scholarship funds will be paid out throughout the 2020 scholastic year.
1. Be registered for a Masters’ degree at a SANORD member Southern African organization in the existing the year that they will be taking a trip.
2. Offer a comprehensive research study strategy (scholastic activities the trainee intends to carry out at the host organization? e.g. which courses, what sort of research study, is the research study lined up to the host organization’s locations of scholarship? Is it lined up to SANORD’s 2022 Strategic Objectives).
3. An inspiration for why you want to pursue this collective worldwide research study abroad chance, and how it will benefit your advancement and add to Southern Africa’s understanding production.
4. Offer a certified records of records for both the Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree.
5. Offer a composed Letter of Approval from the HOST organization.
6. Offer proof (Letter of assistance) from the HOUSE manager and the appropriate Dean of the professors that supports your remain at the host organization.
7. Sign a binding agreement with the SANORD Headquarters (SCO) in line with the goals of the program.
8. Send a report within 1 month on return from the house organization to share experiences acquired.
9. Present your work and experience at a workshop hosted by the SANORD Headquarters
10 Use the needed understanding to contribute towards Southern Africa’s advancement.
11 Be devoted to go back to the house organization to graduate
Trainees need to offer a budget plan for the expenses that will be sustained to the worth of R84000.
• An overall quantity of R 84 000 might cover the following expenses: oA return, economy class airline company ticket.oAccommodationoA living allowance
oTravel Insurance coverage for the duration (might be consisted of with your air ticket)
oTuition charges (if charges are not supported by the host organization)
Please send your applications to [email protected] and make sure that all the needed supporting files are connected.
Just complete applications with all the supporting files in one single e-mail will be accepted for logistical factors.
• Due date for applications– 15 August2019 • Statement date -30 September2019
To Learn More: