Due Date: August 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Brian O’ Connell Masters’ Scholarship Program 2019/2020 The BOC Scholarship program intends to offer such scholarships to trainees from a SANORD member organization in the Southern African area to invest 3-5 months at a SANORD Nordic member organization for time to deal with their research study and argumentation. The main focus will be movement for scholastic and research study partnership with the Nordic partners based upon academic benefit.
The Southern African– Nordic Centre (SANORD) is a non-profit, subscription organisation of organizations of college and research study, dedicated to advancing tactical, multilateral scholastic partnership in between organizations in the 2 areas, as they look for to resolve brand-new regional and international difficulties of development and advancement. SANORD is dedicated to re-directing subscription costs to member organizations through the BOC Scholarship Program that motivates capacitation and advancement through trainee movement and research study partnership.
Trainees need to offer a budget plan for the expenses that will be sustained to the worth of R84000. An overall quantity of R 84,000 might cover the following expenses:
- A return, economy class airline company ticket.
- A living allowance
- Travel Insurance coverage for the duration (might be consisted of with your air ticket)
- Tuition costs (if costs are not supported by the host organization)
- Candidates ought to be registered for a Masters’ degree at a SANORD member Southern African organization in the existing the year that they will be taking a trip
- Supply a comprehensive research study strategy (scholastic activities the trainee intends to carry out at the host organization) e.g. which courses, what sort of research study, is the research study lined up to the host organization’s locations of scholarship? Is it lined up to SANORD’s 2022 Strategic Objectives)
- An inspiration for why you want to pursue this collective global research study abroad chance, and how it will benefit your advancement and add to Southern Africa’s understanding production.
- Supply a recognized records of records for both the Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree
- Supply a composed Letter of Approval from the HOST organization
- Supply proof (Letter of assistance) from the HOUSE manager and the pertinent Dean of the professors that supports your remain at the host organization
- Sign a binding agreement with the SANORD Headquarters (SCO) in line with the goals of the program
- Send a report within 1 month on return from the house organization to share experiences acquired
- Present your work and experience at a workshop hosted by the SANORD Headquarters
- Make use of the needed understanding to contribute towards Southern Africa’s advancement
- Be dedicated to go back to the house organization to graduate
The following files are needed for application:
- Total application with all needed fields.
- Letter of Approval from your house organization either Manager or HOD.
- Letter of Invite from host manager. (university in the Nordic area)
- An in-depth research study strategy
- An in-depth Letter of Inspiration and declaration of academic advantage.
- A certified records of research study records
- A legitimate passport that will not end within 6 months and with adequate pages
Send your applications to [email protected] and make sure that all the needed supporting files are connected. Just complete applications with all the supporting files in one single e-mail will be accepted for logistical factors.
To find out more, check out BOC Scholarship