Due Date: August 19, 2019
Are you predestined to be a business owner? Sign up with a first-rate business owner advancement program– the Bridge2Rwanda High Effect Entrepreneurship Program 2019
In September 2019, Bridge2Rwanda, is broadening its work by piloting an entrepreneurship advancement program. The High Effect Entrepreneurship Program is focused on high possible university graduates who are intent on resolving Africa’s greatest issues through entrepreneurship.
Picked graduates will be offered the chance to take part in a totally moneyed entrepreneurship program provided by professionals from throughout the continent and Harvard Service School, that will equip them with the essential abilities and state of minds to end up being ingenious high effect and accountable business owners.
- The Program is completely moneyed consisting of transport allowance and on-campus meals. Travel and lodging will be scheduled Rwandan graduates living beyond Kigali and Kenyan graduates for the duration of the Program obstructs.
- Open to people of Rwanda and Kenya
- Candidates need to be in between 21 and 35 years of ages
- Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree/baccalaureate degree from a reputable/accredited university and need to offer a qualified copy of the certification with last year scholastic records
- Candidates need to be 0-5 years post university, no official work experience is needed, entrepreneurial experience suggested
- Trainees need to be offered for all evaluations and interviews (both online and face- to-face) in between 19-30 August
- Candidate need to be or mean to end up being a business owner
- Orientation: Online Orientation 2 September
- Block 1: Harvard Service School Online Core– 4 September to 16 December
Style( s): Service basics consisting of Service Analytics, Economics for supervisors and Financial Accounting
- Block 2: Ethical Management– 30 September to 4 October- (Rwanda)
Style( s): Accountable entrepreneurship
- Block 3: Personal Advancement & Chance Acknowledgment- 11-15 November– (Rwanda)
Style( s): Discovering your IKIGAI
- Block 4: Human-Centred Style Believing- 9-13 December (Rwanda)
Style( s): Concept formula and recognition
For additional information, check out Bridge2Rwanda