Application Due Date: May 1st 2019
Invite to the Bristol Narrative Reward– a yearly global writing competitors open up to all released and unpublished, UK and non-UK based authors.
The Bristol Narrative Reward is a global writing competitors based in Bristol, UK, which intends to release excellent narratives and promote the stories and authors as much as possible. Finding formerly unpublished authors is main to our goals and we are definitely dedicated to commemorating the narrative category and making it available and offered to as large an audience as we can.
The Bristol Narrative Reward is a global writing competitors established by the editors of the quarterly cultural publication Bristol Evaluation of Books in 2007.
- To release a dazzling narrative anthology every year loaded with fresh and initial stories, and to get it equipped in as lots of bookshops as possible. This consists of high street chains, independent stores and online booksellers.
- To influence and motivate authors.
- To find and promote formerly unpublished authors.
- To offer a chance for authors to get released.
- To share our interest for narratives in as lots of methods and with as lots of people as possible.
- To develop Bristol as a narrative centre.
- To raise the profile, assistance and raise funds for Bristol Evaluation of Books publication. (BROB publication is not being released at the minute however we wish to become part of its go back to publication at some phase in the future.)
Please check out the guidelines for the 2019 Bristol Narrative Reward thoroughly prior to going into:
- Closing date for invoice of entries is May 1st 2019 at midnight BST (‘ midnight’ implying the extremely last 2nd of May 1st 2019).
- Entrants need to be over 16 years of ages on the closing date, May 1st 2019.
- The optimum length of submissions is 4,00 0 words( does not consist of title), there is no minimum length. Stories can be on any style or topic and are welcome in any design consisting of graphic, verse or genre-based (Criminal activity, Sci-fi, Dream, Historic, Love, Kid’s and so on.).
- The 2019 Bristol Narrative Reward is open to all released and unpublished authors. There is no geographical constraint on entry– the 2019 Bristol Narrative Reward is open to everybody, whether they are based in the UK or outside the UK. Entries can be made online or by post All entries need to remain in English. Online entries must be sent by means of the online entry center, typically in Word file, pdf or equivalent. Postal entries will just be accepted as printed typescripts. There are no particular format requirements: typeface type, typeface size, line spacing and so on. Writers might format their operate in the method they feel is most proper– we do not define any specific format for submissions. Please send out postal entry/entries to: Bristol Narrative Reward, System 5.16, Paintworks, Bath Roadway Bristol BS4 3EH
- Authors might go into as lots of stories as they like. There is an entry charge of ₤ 9 for each story sent to the 2019 Bristol Narrative Reward. Payment for online entries to the 2019 Bristol Narrative Reward must be made by means of the site online entry center. Entrants will be moved to the Paypal site after they have actually sent their story/stories to the 2019 Bristol Narrative Reward to pay the entry charge. Payment for postal entries to the 2019 Bristol Narrative Reward must be made by cheque. Cheque payments need to remain in pounds sterling and cheques must be made payable to ‘Bristol Narrative Reward Ltd.’. Each postal submission needs to be accompanied by a signed entry kind validating an entrant has actually checked out the guidelines of the 2019 Bristol Narrative Reward and accepts the guidelines of the 2019 Bristol Narrative Reward.
- Entries will not be returned Please keep a copy. No corrections or changes can be made after invoice of an entry.
- Entries need to be totally the work of the entrant and need to never ever have actually been formerly released, in print or online (consisting of self-published, ebook, publications, journals, sites, blog sites, social media network websites), or broadcast or won a reward in another composing competitors on or prior to October 12 th2019. Any entry discovered to have actually been plagiarised will be disqualified. Synchronised submissions are welcome however please let us referred to as quickly as possible if a story is to be released somewhere else, in print or online (consisting of self-published, ebook, publications, journals, sites, blog sites, social media network websites), or broadcast or has actually won a reward in another composing competitors on or prior to October 12 th2019.
- Entries will read and evaluated anonymously; entrants’ names and contact information must just appear on the entry kind and not anywhere on their stories/manuscripts. The stories/manuscripts need to be without all individual details about the author. This consists of age and address.
Please call us by means of e-mail in the very first circumstances: email@example.com
Our address is: System 5.16, Paintworks, Bath Roadway, Bristol BS4 3EH. We share a workplace with leading Bristol publisher Tangent Books.
Contact number is: 0117 9720645 please ask to speak with our Co-ordinator, Joe Melia or to Richard Jones. Workplace hours are 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
For More Details: