Application Deadline: unspecified
A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
If you’re driven, hardworking, results-oriented, and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you up to the challenge?
- Are you results-oriented, resilient, and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting of Economics, ideally graduated with a second-class Upper Degree, with NYSC Completed
- Maximum of 3 years of professional experience post NYSC, ideally in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills, driven and results-oriented, inspiring, and engaging individual
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Sound interpersonal skills
For More Information: