Due Date: October 15, 2019
British Council and Ashoka Africa want to welcome you to share your story about how you have or are making a distinction in the society through social development/ changemaking. Stories that show the most effect and motivation will be picked and granted a 2-day complimentary pass to the Impact!Africa Social Entrepreneurship Top The top will be happening in Nairobi, Kenya on the fourth and 5th of December 2019.
Hosted by the British Council and Ashoka Africa– Impact!Africa Social Entrepreneurship Top is a collaboration to speed up social developments to Africa’s many pushing difficulties by Motivating + Linking social business owners, changemakers, financiers, and other environment stakeholders throughout Africa. Structure on the inaugural Impact!Africa Top of June 2018 in South Africa, the 2019 Top.
Early Riser Tickets are $75 closing on the 8th of September while Requirement Tickets will be choosing $120 opening on the 9th of September. To get regular updates about the top, follow Ashoka Africa, British Council Kenya and Effect Africa19
Winners of this competitors will:
- Be included on the Effect Africa Top Site under stories of effect
- Function on Effect Africa video and social networks
- Get a return economy flight ticket for the 2-day top
- Get shared lodging and food throughout the length of the top (stay) while in Kenya. Inclusive of ground transport to their lodging upon arrival in Kenya
- End Up Being Effect! Africa ambassadors
Kindly note: Chosen stories will likewise be included on the Top’s site in a mini-documentary video for Changemakers’ Stories.
This chance is open to social business owners who:
- Are in between ages 18 to 35
- Are residents or citizens of an African nation executing the job/ effort within your nation of home
- Can show effect which can be utilized to motivate and encourage everybody to be a changemaker
- Are ethical in all their practices
- Have actually formed a group and produced an environment in which everybody self recognizes as a changemaker and a leader.
- Are champs of Changemaking and want and able to support construct a motion of changemakers throughout Africa
- Sign up with the project utilizing #ImpactAfrica19
To learn more, go to Impact!Africa Top