Due Date: October 1, 2019
The Worldwide Social Thinkers Contest 2019 is now open. British Council and Ashoka Africa wish to welcome you to share your story about how you have or are making a distinction in the society through social development/ changemaking. Stories that display the most effect and motivation will be picked and granted a 2-day complimentary pass to the Impact!Africa Social Entrepreneurship Top The top will be occurring in Nairobi, Kenya on the fourth and 5th of December 2019.
Hosted by the British Council and Ashoka Africa– Impact!Africa Social Entrepreneurship Top is a collaboration to speed up social developments to Africa’s the majority of pushing difficulties by Motivating + Linking social business owners, changemakers, financiers, and other community stakeholders throughout Africa.
Winners of this competitors will get:
- A 2-day pass to the Impact!Africa Top
- Return economy flight ticket for the 2-day top
- Lodging and food throughout the length of the top (stay) while in Kenya. Inclusive of ground transport to their lodging upon arrival in Kenya
- Entries are welcome from individuals aged 18 to 35 from throughout the world
- Be somebody who has or is making a distinction in Africa through modification
- Development must have been or are being executed in Africa within the last 2 years
Send your story in 250 words or less
Share a brief video that showcases your journey changing Africa
Just 20 candidates will be shortlisted. The shortlisted stories will then be published online for members of the general public to choose finest 10 stories. Winners will be revealed on October 15,
To find out more, check out Impact!Africa Top