Application Due Date: May 31 st 2018
The Creative Business Program is a four-day useful workshop that.
gears up innovative business owners with the tools and understanding they require to.
prosper. Specialist facilitators, along with regional market experts, will.
offer in person assistance to assist business owners check out company.
concepts, establish their company proposal, and develop an organisation design.
that matches their hopes and inspirations.
In June 2019, the British Council in collaboration with Nesta( the UK’s development Structure) will provide the Creative Business Program once again to East Africa.
- The program will provide a four-day workshop in Khartoum, Sudan from 24– 27 June 2019,.
concentrating on the following innovative business owner classifications– graphic.
designers, visual artists, painters, mural designers, illustrators, fine.
arts and comic artists.
- The program will provide a four-day workshop in Kampala, Uganda from 05– 08 August 2019,
concentrating on the following innovative business owner classifications, carrying out.
artists, dancers, stars, designer and filmmakers.
The Creative Business Program is developed to support business owners who are currently in the procedure of establishing their own innovative business. The workshop material and activities pertain to individuals whose companies are up-and-running and those who remain in the extremely early phases.
It appropriates for individuals simply beginning and for individuals who have.
been running an organisation for a very long time, to take a fresh appearance at their.
company utilizing brand-new techniques.
We desire everybody to participate in our programs. Wherever possible, we intend to make our programs and services available to all interested candidates. Please let us understand if you have any unique gain access to requirements and we will do our finest to assist.
All individuals of the CEP should:
- Be an imaginative company, operating in the appropriate innovative.
market– fiction and nonfiction authors, editors, publishers,.
reporters, film writers, scriptwriters, illustrators, graphic.
authors, comic artists, playwrights, blog writers and poets
- Have actually a currently developed business or remain in the later phases of.
establishing a concept. This is generally an organisation no greater than 2 years.
old however can be a more recognized company wanting to stop briefly and think about.
their design through the CEP lens
- Want to share their understanding and experience with the group in an open, encouraging peer lead knowing environment
- Come prepared to deal with their business/idea, to advance through.
the program, thinking about peer feedback, to enhance their.
- Be open to supporting fellow individuals in establishing their concept through offering useful feedback when proper
- Be readily available for the complete period of the program.
To Learn More: