Application Due Date: January 9th 2019
The objective of the Jobs for Youth: Migration and Work Promo Job is to offer young Ghanaians with holistic knowing and advancement chances to produce tasks on their own and others leveraging on their core abilities and the regional financial chances. The task is moneyed by GIZ and is handled by the British Council.
The task is targeted at Ghanaians who are
- In Between 18– 35 years
- Entrepreneurs/interested in entrepreneurship
- Returnee migrants
- Out of school youth
- Under-represented people within metropolitan districts of Accra, Kumasi and Sunyani
The task remains in 3 phases
3200 Effective candidates will get; 5-day short-term entrepreneurship training
400 start-ups of business owners who have actually effectively finished phase 1.
and have actually been picked through a pitch competitors will get; 4.
months service Incubation services
90 organisations of business owners who have actually effectively finished phase 2.
and have actually been picked through a pitch competitors will get; 3.
months service velocity services
Candidates need to for that reason be dedicated to the program and its period of 9 months.
- Application Due Date: 09 January 2019
- In-person Interviews: 14– 18 January 2019
- Program Period: 21 January 2019– 30 September 2019
Criteria for involvement
- Needs to be aged in between 18– 35 years.
- Should be Ghanaian
- Entrepreneurial edge: Need to be self-driven, resistant, dedicated and coachable
- Needs to be dedicated to the program and its period of 9 months.
* Under-represented groups are motivated to use; youth.
( specifically women) within metropolitan districts of Accra, Kumasi and Sunyani.
( neighborhoods with high threat of migration); out of school youth with an.
- Individual declaration– optimum 500 words covering the following:
- Why you wish to be a business owner?
- Why you believe your service concept/ service will succeed?
- What advantage you hope this program will offer your service concept/ service?
2. A copy of a legitimate ID
All applications will be gotten online. Gain access to the application here
Applications will be analyzed in accordance with the relevant.
requirements as stated in the requirements for involvement. Correspondence.
will just be made with shortlisted individuals.
Applications ought to be sent no behind 09 January 2019 online.
Effective candidates will be welcomed to an interview within their areas within a week of the closing date.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY SCENARIOS.
For Additional Information:
Go To the Authorities Web Page of the British Council Ghana Jobs for Youth: Migration and Work Promo Job