Due Date: January 9, 2019
Applications are open for the British Council Ghana Jobs for Youth: Migration and Work Promo Task 2019 The objective of the Task is to supply young Ghanaians with holistic knowing and advancement chances to produce tasks on their own and others leveraging on their core abilities and the regional financial chances. The job is moneyed by GIZ and is handled by the British Council.
The job remains in 3 phases
- Phase 1: 3200 Effective candidates will get; 5-day short-term entrepreneurship training
- Phase 2: 400 start-ups of business owners who have actually effectively finished phase 1 and have actually been chosen through a pitch competitors will get 4 months service Incubation services
- Phase 3: 90 companies of business owners who have actually effectively finished phase 2 and have actually been chosen through a pitch competitors will get 3 months service velocity services
The job is targeted at Ghanaians who are
- In Between 18– 35 years
- Entrepreneurs/interested in entrepreneurship
- Returnee migrants
- Out of school youth
- Under-represented people within metropolitan districts of Accra, Kumasi and Sunyani
The list below products are needed for total application:
- Individual declaration– optimum 500 words covering the following:.
- Why you wish to be a business owner?
- Why you believe your service concept/ service will achieve success?
- What advantage you hope this program will supply your service concept/ service?
- A copy of a legitimate ID
To learn more, check out British Council Ghana Jobs for Youth