Due Date: July 19, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the British Council Ghanaian Illustrator in House– Drawing Words 2019 7 Stories is supported by the British Council to host a Ghanaian illustrator in house for 5 days in October 2019.
7 Stories will host the British Council’s Illustration Words exhibit from July 15, 2019– January 5,2020 The exhibit has actually been curated by UK Kid’s Laureate Lauren Kid, developer of Charlie and Lola, Clarice Bean and numerous other preferred photo books.
October is among 7 Stories busiest durations. You will occupy the Illustration Words exhibit with drop-in and organized occasion activity, bringing your own distinct and unique technique. In addition to a chance to display your work to 7 Stories’ audiences, the residency will supply you with abilities and network advancement chances.
- Candidates should be an illustrator local in Ghana aged 18-35 years of ages
- Have appropriate imaginative practice in illustration for kids
- Be eager to share your deal with a brand-new audience and find out brand-new abilities
- Have experience of dealing with kids, youths and households on participatory jobs
- Bring your own concepts for imaginative activity and workshops, consisting of repeat engagement with kids, youths and households throughout the residency
- Be open to originalities and chances for cooperation and responsive to feedback
- Have the ability to work both separately, and as part of the broader 7 Stories group
- Have the ability to operate at speed and possibly on a big scale
- Have an excellent level of composed and spoken English
To use, send out a CV and examples of your previous work revealing appropriate imaginative practice in kids’s illustration and storytelling along with examples of how you have actually dealt with kids, youths and households on participatory jobs.
Supply an optimum of 500 words that includes:
- Preliminary analysis of 7 Stories style for October, ‘Bones’, with factor to consider to the Drawing Words exhibit.
- Proposition for activities as described in the application short
Applications should be sent to [email protected] by July 19, 2019
For additional information, see British Council