Due Date: November 23, 2018
Do you have a fantastic digital concept that has the prospective to produce a much better world? If so, go into the #IdeasChangeLives obstacle. You might win a reward of ₤20,000 and the possibility to deal with the British Council’s Digital, Collaborations and Development group on an effort to assist attain among 6 of the United Nations’ Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs).
The British Council is the UK’s global organisation for cultural relations and instructional chances. They are searching for organisations, groups, or skilled people, to deal with them on producing hyper-innovative digital options.
This obstacle offers you a real possibility to alter the world and enhance the lives of a few of the world’s most disadvantaged individuals — what’s your idea?You must have a vision for how your concept might enhance the lives of numerous thousands, if not millions, of individuals.
- As much as 2 winning entries will get rewards of ₤20,000 each, moneyed by the Buddies of the British Council.
- In addition, each winner will have the possibility to work collaboratively with the British Council’s Digital, Collaborations and Development group to establish a minimum feasible item (MVP) based upon their concept.
- As Soon As each MVP is prepared, we will concur with the winner what the next stage of work is. From there we wish to establish a longer-lasting collaboration, promoting the resolve our network in more than 100 nations.
- #IdeasChangeLives is open to people and business of any size based throughout the world.
- You can go into as a specific, group of people, business, collaboration, association or other organisation.
The shortlisting and evaluating panels will evaluate entries on the following requirements:
- Favorable effect: Does your concept propose a real, life-altering service to among the above SDGs?
- Scale: Does your concept have the prospective to alter the lives of numerous thousands, or millions, of individuals through a digital engagement?
- Collaboration: How would the collaboration in between you and us bring genuine worth to the ingenious digital concept? Likewise, how would it match the existing work and function of the British Council?
Send a quick summary of your concept for #IdeasChangeLives.
For more details, go to British Council