Wednesday 05 December 2018– 08: 30 to Thursday 06 December 2018– 16: 00
Place: Lagos, Nigeria
The media capability structure workshop is a master class focused on boosting the abilities and understanding of mid-level reporters of media homes in Nigeria covering radio, TELEVISION, papers and respectable online platforms to allow them to provide on their tasks properly and place themselves for chances within and outside the market.
The very first edition was introduced in November 2017.
The 2nd edition this year is a roadshow in 3 significant cities in Nigeria. Abuja, Port Harcourt and now Lagos
- Dispute delicate journalism: This session will intend to make sure reporters comprehend the result of their work and functions throughout disputes and can much better value how essential their function remains in a dispute.
- Cooperations in the media area– Nigerian media/International media: This element of the workshop will highlight the chances for cooperation and the advantages.
- Online Material Optimization for Reporters: This session shares a few of the finer points about how media companies can correctly deal with their online direct exposure through Google search and tools to attain this.
- Story Telling in modern Nigeria: This will check out revealing reporters how they can construct convincing viewpoint editorial material that will create promotion or reputational advantages.
- Supporting journalism principles in the age of social networks: Sorting realities from phony news. This will highlight the Significance of getting to the fact prior to the news is released and the damage of sharing phony news.
For More Details: