Due Date: July 1, 2019
Applications for the British Council New Art New Audiences 2019 are open. The brand-new Art brand-new Audiences intends to be a driver for the development of brand-new art that reaches brand-new audiences in Sub-Saharan Africa and the UK.
The call has an interest in jobs that display brand-new art to 18 to 35- year-old audiences who have not seen your art prior to in the list below art types: architecture, style and style; movie; music; dance and theatre; imaginative economy; cultural abilities; literature; visual arts; and any mix of art types.
They are searching for jobs in between the UK and 2 Sub-Saharan Africa areas (East, West, Southern). A minimum of 3 various nations need to be associated with the job, each job should have at least one UK partner and a minimum of one partner from Sub-Saharan Africa (from the nations defined listed below in qualified nations).
- nAnA will money 10 brand-new jobs in 2019;-LRB- **************).
- Projects can bid for approximately ₤30,000
- Please keep in mind along with approving significant jobs at ₤30,000 they invite speculative job propositions in the variety of ₤ 5,000 to ₤10,000
- Open to artists and art organisations in the UK and Sub-Saharan Africa areas;-LRB- **************).
- nAnA 2019 is especially thinking about supporting jobs by artists, arts organisations and/or art collectives that currently have, and wish to build on, cross nation cooperations and connections. New collaborations are likewise urged;-LRB- **************).
- There are no constraints on art types and there are no constraints on styles.
- The UK: England|Northern Ireland|Scotland|Wales
- East Africa: Ethiopia|Kenya|Rwanda|South Sudan|Sudan|Tanzania|Uganda
- Southern Africa: Botswana|Malawi|Mauritius|Mozambique|Namibia|South Africa|Zambia|Zimbabwe
- West Africa: Ghana|Nigeria|Senegal|Sierra Leone
For additional information, see British Council New Art New Audiences