Due Date: August 7, 2019
Applications are open for the British Council Next Generation Nigeria Program2019 Next Generation is an international research study program started in nations that are experiencing a duration of considerable modification, with the function of making sure that youths’s voices are heard and their interests correctly represented in choices that will have enduring ramifications for their lives.
The British Council is seeking to commission Next Generation Nigeria and analyze how youths there are responding to continuous modification. The Next Generation Nigeria report will ask a nationally representative sample (95% self-confidence rate or greater) of youths aged 18-35 who are Nigerian nationals residing in Nigeria about their experiences, their engagement in the civic, financial, social and democratic life of their nation and their goals on affecting their neighborhood, nation and broader world. This forms part of the international Next Generation series led by the British Council.
The research study style is anticipated to consist of:
- Desk Research study: an extensive evaluation of released research study on the mindsets, goals and behaviours of youths in Nigeria
- Next Generation Study: a viewpoint study that can be carried out throughout the nation by telephone, in person, or online
- Thorough Discussions: qualitative research study with youths and other stakeholders to check out in depth styles emerging from the study information
- Analysis of Information, Conclusions and Suggestions: with a strong concentrate on policy suggestions
- The experts will be anticipated to lead the project, however likewise to work together with British Council personnel in the UK and Nigeria to establish the approach needed as the research study establishes.
The British Council is seeking to select a trustworthy research study supplier with the following qualities:
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research study portfolio, evidenced by previous tasks
- Competence in performing interviews and recognizing case research studies– evidenced by previous research study tasks and consultancies
- Strong devoted group with appropriate experience and credentials
- Understanding and competence of the nation of Nigeria
- Experience of dealing with youths, and with proof of demonstrating how they can engage and magnify youth voice in this research study
- Genuine understanding of the Next Generation short
- Providing excellent worth for cash
- Capability to provide within a concurred timeframe
The last approach utilized for this research study job will be concurred by the selected scientists in assessment with the British Council. They are eager to motivate as much youth participation with the research study from start to complete.
Interested experts are asked for to react to the tender file with information on how you propose to approach the research study goals. All propositions got ought to consist of:
- Proof of appropriate understanding and experience
- Information of method and approach to be utilized
- Qualifications/experience of the staff member who will be associated with this job
- Comprehensive timescale
- Comprehensive costing strategy
Send your concerns and finished action through the InTend website The consultancy chance is entitled ‘Next Generation Nigeria’.
To learn more, check out British Council