Due Date: Continuous
Do you have substantial experience in examining advancement programs or tasks concentrated on Abilities and Employability? Then obtain the function of Specialist– Technical Assistant and Program Shipment Supervisor for the British Council Enhancing Employability for Urban Youth Program.
This program sits within their College, Abilities and Business portfolio of work. It is created to make it possible for girls and males in city locations to obtain abilities and experiences that relate to them having tasks either as hunters or developers of tasks. The program constructs on the British Council’s present portfolio of operate in the SSA area in the locations of abilities advancement, social entrepreneurship, English, Creative Industries and Education. It looks for to utilize a holistic and multi-sectoral method, that constructs on their effective work streams operating in collaboration with both public and economic sector gamers.
In line with the UK International Advancement (Gender Equality) Act 2014, the program will make sure that historic gender inequality is not strengthened and aspects impacting the involvement of females and males in abilities advancement and work chances are resolved.
This project is to supply technical support and program shipment services for the Abilities Advancement element of the Enhancing Employability of Urban Youth Program. The agreement term will range from July 2019 to March 2020.
The technical specialist will:
- Supply country-specific suggestions and assistance on methods to embrace.
- Supply actionable suggestions in the style and shipment of suitable and/or scalable country-specific interventions.
- Supply technical assistance in the application of determined interventions on access to abilities and tasks in the building and construction sector.
- Open to experienced experts and specialists in Nigeria
- Understanding of the building and construction sector will be an included benefit.
Submit (in one PDF accessory) proof in a CV and cover letter showing your experience of:
- Substantial experience, networks and understanding of the abilities advancement and training in Nigeria. This ought to consist of running context, regulative structure, and technical understanding of the TVET and Abilities sector in Nigeria
- Substantial experience in examining advancement programs or tasks concentrated on Abilities and Employability
- Understanding of examination techniques and strategies, consisting of an extensive understanding of information collection, examination approaches and style, and strong qualitative and quantitative research study abilities
- Proof of strong and top-level experience in carrying out comparable jobs (experience in comparable tasks will be a benefit).
- Expert-level experience providing well-written plainly evaluated research study reports in a prompt way;-LRB- ***************).
- Interacting and Impact: utilizing affecting strategies to handle varied and complicated public and economic sector relationships.
- Collaboration management: utilizing strong relationship structure abilities to handle senior federal government and economic sector partners
- Grant management: handling beneficiaries and recipients ideally in the education sector
- Likewise, send a minimum of 2 referrals from organisations which you have actually supplied comparable consultancy work.
Send your CV, cover letter and referrals to [email protected]
For additional information, see British Council Nigeria