Due Date: On Rolling Basis
Application for the British Council/Prince Claus Fund Movement Grant 2019 are open. The British Council and Prince Claus Fund for Culture and Advancement are releasing a Require Propositions to support Movement in and from Africa, particularly prioritising young artists and cultural professionals from a series of African nations.
Through this joint partnership, they want to help in the expert development and networking possibilities of emerging professionals from Africa.
Kinds Of Travel that are Supported
- Presence at a conference, celebration, conference for the very first time to broaden expert networks
- Presence at capability advancement training (e.g. workshops, skill advancement programs)
- Involvement in a regional arts and culture scene followed by knowledge-sharing with regional and/or global peers
- Establishing brand-new (speculative) cross-border collaborations for upcoming tasks, especially those in the preparation or advancement stage.
- The grant quantities are figured out based upon basic market rates depending upon nation of departure and locations. The financing offered is to be utilized for travel, visas, lodging and basic subsistence expenses.
- Open to emerging artists and cultural professionals (people or those representing independent cultural/artistic organisations)
- Concern is provided to young artists in between 18 and 35 years of age; Unique attention is provided to females artists and LGBTQI+ neighborhood associated tasks
- Applications concentrating on modern creative and cultural disciplines consisting of cultural capability structure are urged
- Just candidates taking a trip from and holding passports of the list below nations are qualified for financing: Botswana; Ethiopia; Ghana; Kenya; Malawi; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nigeria; Rwanda; Senegal; Sierra Leone; South Africa; South Sudan; Sudan; Tanzania; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe
- Locations qualified are restricted to all nations noted in the DAC list;-LRB- ***************).
- If you are handicapped or have a physical or psychological health condition that makes it challenging for you to take a trip (by yourself) please let the organizers understand. In this case you might get an extra Gain access to Grant. A Gain access to Grant will add to the extra expenses sustained as an outcome of your condition. Please guarantee that you plainly mention what your gain access to requirements are and consist of the extra expenses in your budget plan requirement in area 3c of the application. The size of the Gain access to grant will be figured out according to your requirements.
Applications need to be gotten a minimum of 8 weeks prior to the designated date of travel; applications sent out in later on can sadly not be thought about.
To learn more, check out British Council/Prince Claus Fund Movement Grant