Due Date: October 28, 2019
Did you study in the UK? Do you wish to raise your worldwide profile, construct your expert networks and organisation connections, and win a journey to the UK? Get the British Council Research Study UK Alumni Awards 2019/2020
The Alumni Awards commemorate the impressive accomplishments of alumni and display the effect and worth of a UK college. Award winners and finalists are leaders in their fields who have actually utilized their experience of studying at a UK university to make a favorable contribution to their neighborhoods, occupations and nations.
There are 3 award classifications:
- Expert Accomplishment Award: Acknowledging alumni who have actually differentiated themselves through excellent management and accomplishments in their expert market, and who can show the effect and scale of their accomplishments in their occupation, and beyond.
- Entrepreneurial Award: Acknowledging alumni who are active in starting or adding to ingenious or imaginative originalities, services or organisation chances, that have the capacity for strong development.
- Social Effect Award: Acknowledging alumni who have actually made a remarkable contribution and dedication to developing favorable social modification and enhancing the lives of others.
- All chosen award finalists gain from increased PR and press chances that raise their profile and share their success with worldwide audiences. Winners of the worldwide awards will be commemorated on a worldwide scale and welcomed to the UK for a networking and expert advancement chance.
- Open to alumni living beyond the UK just.
- Alumni should have studied within the last 15 years (i.e. 2004– 2019)
- Should have been registered at a formally identified (160 organizations) or noted (650 organizations) UK college organization at degree level or above
- Either at a UK university in the UK, for a minimum of one term or term, OR granted a complete UK degree level credentials (or greater), by an acknowledged or noted UK HEI, outside the UK
- Expert brief courses: Alumni are just qualified if the course they studied was at degree level (or above), used by an acknowledged UK organization in the UK (and they satisfy the remainder of the requirements). Post-doc scientists are disqualified.
All qualified applications will be examined on the degree to which they satisfy the following 5 requirements:
- Effect: proof of concrete effect, and scale of effect, of your work (motivated by your UK education) in your profession/community/society.
- UK Impact: proof of how your UK education has actually played a crucial impact in your success and effect.
- Media Traction: Degree to which your success story is most likely to resonate with local/regional/national media in your nation of entry, or beyond (worldwide media).
- Prospective to affect and influence: Degree to which (consisting of capability and determination) you and your story are most likely to affect and influence the next generation of potential worldwide mobile trainees in your nation of entry to select the UK as their research study location.
- Quality of application
To find out more, check out British Council