Due Date: September 18, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the British Council West Africa Creative Business Assistance Program Abuja 2019 The program provides business, creative, technical and abilities training to existing and prospective style and fashion-tech business owners in Abuja.
The Creative Business Assistance Program will happen in Abuja from November 2019 till May2020 The Program is an extension of the British Council’s Creative Hubs Program which was very first introduced in 2017, which intends to upskill young and emerging innovative business owners towards the advancement of effective companies which produce task chances and success in particular nations. They will do this through training, mentoring, training, internships chances, and so on
- Be of Nigerian descent and citizen in Abuja, Nigeria
- Be within the age variety of 18– 35, as at the time of submission of application
- Own/run a fashion/fashion-tech company which has actually remained in facility for no greater than 2 years and is aiming to more develop and grow. (Please keep in mind: Just one individual per enterprise/business will be accepted to take part in this program)
- Be offered to get involved and devote completely to the complete length of the West Africa Creative Business Assistance Program (Abuja) as explained listed below:.
- November 4– 15, 2019: A two-week extensive fashion-tech training program for 60 individuals
- November 2019– May 2020:
- 6-month fashion-tech incubation program for 30 effective individuals, chosen from the two-week training. The incubation program will consist of 3 months of in person training (3 days a week) and 3 months of internship and mentorship chances. The program schedule will be shown chosen individuals.
- Within this duration, there will be a pitch occasion for the fashion/fashion-tech business owners.
To find out more, see British Council