Application Due Date: April 7th 2019
The DICE Young Storymakers programm e is on the hunt for authors, videographers, and photojournalists dedicated to informing stories of favorable modification.
Over the following 10 months, the Young Storymakers will get.
continuous mentoring from editorial professionals, assisting them to establish their.
journalistic abilities and understanding, developing material which will be.
released on our leading social business publication, Pioneers Post,
in addition to on the British Council’s online channels. There will likewise be.
chances to work together with and gain from one another.
The program is supported by the British Council’s DICE (Establishing Inclusive and Innovative Economies) program,.
which intends to attend to established problems of joblessness and unequal.
financial development in 5 emerging economies, by supporting the.
advancement of innovative and social business.
To get the DICE Young Storymakers program you should
· be aged 18-25 on 1 March 2019
· hold a bachelor’s degree or be registered in an undergraduate course (of any topic) at a university or college organization
· be a legal citizen of Brazil, Indonesia, Pakistan, South Africa, or the UK
· be a native speaker of English OR have the ability to speak and compose English at IELTS level 6.5 or comparable (an official credentials is not needed, simply the capability to speak and compose [AP1] [PA(2] at this level)
· be committed to a profession in journalism or interactions, in any kind. Previous training and experience in journalism and interactions is preferable however not needed
· want favorable social modification and a shown interest in innovative or entrepreneurial methods to dealing with social problems
· have actually released a post, blog site, vlog, podcast, radio report or video on a 3rd party website such as paper, publication, radio program, podcast or other media platform
· be comfy and creative in utilizing social networks to produce interest in your journalism or interactions
· have access to the web and to the devices needed to produce posts, videos, podcasts or other material such as a computer system, cellular phone or other video or audio devices
· have a legitimate passport
· be offered to take a trip to and from the UK on any date in between 18-24 May2019
3 effective candidates from each of the nations will take a trip on a fully-funded journey to London in May for training with a group of coaches and editors. They will likewise participate in an extensive program covering innovative and social business and social financial investment, consisting of participation at Excellent Deals & Beyond Good Company, the UK’s prominent yearly social business occasion.
The online application consists of concerns developed to check your.
journalism or storymaking abilities and interests, in addition to an area in.
which to paste a link to one example of your released work.
- Applications close: 7 April
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates: 11-15 April
- Statement of effective candidates: 17 April
- Program launch: 18 May
The online application consists of concerns developed to check your journalism or storymaking abilities and interests, in addition to an area in which to paste a link to one example of your released work.
To Learn More: