Application Due Date: 25 November 2018
What: Collectively granted to UK and partner nation organisations to co-develop efforts that will reinforce innovative and social business in among 5 nations.
Worth: ₤20,000– ₤85,000
Who can use: UK organisations collectively with global partners (from among the 5 abroad DICE nations)
Place of intervention: among 5 partner nations (Brazil, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan or South Africa)
The DICE Fund will award ₤ 2 million in grants to support the development of innovative and social business in Brazil, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan, South Africa and the UK.
The DICE Fund becomes part of the larger DICE program which was established to take on established concerns of joblessness and unequal financial development in these 6 nations.
2 kinds of grants are granted through the DICE Fund: Scoping and Organisation Advancement Grants (now closed) and Cooperation Grants (applications open on 3 September, 2018).
These grants are collectively granted to collaborations making up a UK-based organisation and a partner in another DICE nation.
The partners make use of the grants to co-design and co-deliver interventions that support the advancement of innovative and social business that particularly intend to:
- empower females and women;-LRB- *****************).
- foster youth work; and/or
- promote the addition and financial empowerment of handicapped individuals or other marginalised groups.
The worth of the Cooperation Grants will vary in between ₤20,000– ₤85,000 with the quantity collectively granted to the 2 organisations.
- Applications for the Cooperation Grants will open from 3 September 2018.
- The application due date for jobs in Brazil, Egypt, Indonesia and Pakistan will be 11 November.
- The application due date for jobs in South Africa will be 25 November.
Applications ought to be prepared and sent by the partner organisations. To start the application procedure, please total this brief study We will then email you a link and log in to our online application website.
For Additional Information: