Application Due Date: Monday 6 May 2019, 23.59 UK time.
Future Leaders Link — The worldwide network for emerging policy leaders
Your opportunity to link to a long-lasting network of emerging leaders from around the world, who wish to alter the world through policy making.
As a member of Future Leaders Link, you will take a trip to the UK for 10 days of innovative policy and management advancement program at leading organizations. You will go over today’s most significant worldwide difficulties in the UK Houses of Parliament, satisfy inspiring leaders and check out world distinguished organisations. Following your time in the UK you will have around the world connections, a policy action prepare for modification and the abilities, understanding and networks required to be a prominent leader in your nation and beyond.
- You must have the ability to passionately discuss how you wish to make.
modification in your nation and how this links to your vision for worldwide.
- You must have an understanding of policy and have an interest in discovering more about policy making.
- You must want to take part in this long-lasting chance with.
the British Council to end up being a member of Future Leaders Link and be.
devoted to the network.
- You are most likely to be in your early to mid-career, aged in between18
and 35 (on Monday 6 May 2019) and currently have examples of when you have.
- You will require to reside in among our taking part nations (Canada,.
Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan,.
Poland, Tunisia, UK and U.S.A.) and be qualified to access a visa to come to.
the UK. Please understand a few of these nations have differing.
eligibility requirements, applications from Egypt and U.S.A. are by invite.
- We are trying to find emerging leaders who are devoted to support the.
advancement of their nation through policy modification, therefore motivate.
those to use who have excellent understanding and strong networks in the.
nation they are based in.
- We are seeking to discover a varied group of individuals with various.
experiences, concepts and backgrounds. The program is totally available.
for those with impairments.
- You do not require the main certification, however you should have the ability to.
speak English at IELTS level 7 or comparable. This indicates you would require.
to usually have a reliable command of the language in spite of some.
mistakes, improper use and misconceptions. You can utilize and.
comprehend relatively complicated language, especially in familiar.
- You can not be presently used by, or an instant member of the family of, the British Council, Workforce, or the Møller Centre..
The expenses of travel, lodging and meals are covered by the British Council and the program is totally available.
As a member of Future Leaders Link, you will take a trip to the UK for 10.
days (21 October– 1 November 2019) of innovative policy and management.
advancement program at Møller Institute, Churchill College, University.
For those who do not get among the special put on the program (which happens from 21 October to 1 Novermber in the UK), you will be welcomed to be part of the Future Leaders Link Neighborhood where you can access a series of totally free online expert advancement policy and management resources.
To Learn More: