Due Date: September 9, 2019
Applications are open for the C40 Addis Ababa Women4Climate Mentorship Program 2019 C40 in collaboration with the city of Addis Ababa will add to the development of the next generation of environment leaders by sharing understanding and experience through an enthusiastic mentorship program devoted to females in C40 cities.
The C40 Addis Ababa Women4Climate Mentorship Program will match dedicated leaders from business sector, global companies, and neighborhood companies with emerging female leaders. The coaches will share their understanding and experiences, supporting the mentees in ending up being effective leaders in their picked field consisting of politics, NGOs, organisation, media, and neighborhood groups.
Addis Ababa is happy to be the very first African city to introduce a Women4Climate Mentorship program. The objective of the program is to support emerging females leaders to end up being more professional influencers while mobilising others in their efforts to speed up environment action in conference Addis Ababa’s sustainable ecological targets.
Each lady picked for the program will:
- Receive mentoring over a duration of about 10 months
- Take part in cumulative sessions with other mentees and coaches
- Receive training that improves interaction and advocacy abilities in order to construct the mentee’s capability to be more prominent
- The Women4Climate ADDIS ABABA Mentoring program is meant for females residing in ADDIS ABABA
- All individuals in the Women4Climate ADDIS ABABA Mentoring Program will be anticipated to go to routine conferences and occasions in Addis Ababa
- The Women4Climate effort looks for to motivate variety, and C40 will invite applications from females from various backgrounds. Among the kind of profiles C40 anticipates to use are below, however the evaluating panel will think about applications from any walk of life:.
- Scientists and scholars whose jobs will change future way of lives and assist significantly minimize greenhouse gas emissions
- Start-up business owners establishing civic/ green/ metropolitan tech jobs in the environment location
- Volunteers and NGO activists working to take on environment modification by engaging people in their cities or districts
- City authorities and public sector experts associated with regional environment policies and regional jobs
- Service experts associated with establishing environment modification options
- People who want to activate neighborhoods for environment in their cities or districts
The applications choice is based upon 2 classifications:
- Applicants with exceptional possible to be a prominent future leader in environment modification
- Applicants with a tested performance history of effect in taking on environment modification in cities and/or vibrant visions for future work that will have a significant influence on environment modification in cities
For more details, see Women4Climate Mentorship Program