Deadline: July 17, 2020
Are you one of the world’s most innovative social entrepreneurs? Apply now for the SOCAP20 Virtual Scholarship for Social Entrepreneurs. Attending the SOCAP conference offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet some of the world’s leading impact investors, network across industries, and make close connections with socially and environmentally-driven business leaders from across the world.
Every year SOCAP receives hundreds of applications from ventures that are creating impressive social and environmental change in communities around the world. From that pool of applicants, they select up to 150 outstanding social enterprises to receive a scholarship for the flagship SOCAP Virtual conference. This year, the conference will be holding from October 21 – 23, 2020.
The SOCAP Entrepreneur Scholarship includes:
- One free full conference pass to SOCAP20 Virtual (valued at $500);
- Access to the Impact [email protected] (Exclusive content only for SOCAP Entrepreneurs, including keynotes from experts in the field, hands-on workshops, and networking) as well as exclusive Orientation Webinars to get the most out of the SOCAP experience;
- Mentions on the SOCAP website, conference program book, and inclusion in the NEW SOCAP Investor LookBook;
- The chance to interact with and present to investors during the conference;
- Distinctive status at SOCAP20 and FREE access to the new Abaca application (which helps connect entrepreneurs and investors virtually).
- Open to innovative social entrepreneurs around the world;
- Your venture should be creating impressive social and environmental change in your community;
- You must have the desire to scale your venture.
The deadline is July 17, 2020. All selected scholar entrepreneurs will be notified by mid- to late-July. The entirety of the event will be happening virtually online.
For more information, visit SOCAP20.