Due Date: April 30, 2019
The Conference for the Exchange In Showcases welcomes continent-based African artists to use to carry out at the ACCES 2019 displays in Accra, Ghana from November 14 th to 16 th. ACCES, arranged by the Music In Africa Structure (MIAF) in a various African city every year, uses a strong program and platforms for artists to carry out in front of a varied audience of regional and worldwide delegates, consisting of celebration developers, promoters, spinners, record business and other prominent audiences.
Introduced in Dakar in 2017, and kept in Nairobi in 2018, the occasion consists of training workshops, round tables, discussions, live performances, networking sessions, exhibits and check outs to crucial places in Nairobi. musical market in the host city. Delegates from more than 50 nations are anticipated this year.
- The artists will get a modest stamp.
- Regional transport will be offered (for representation-related journeys).
- Lodging will be offered artists based outside Accra (at dates specified in connection with the efficiency).
- Artists based outside Accra will get a daily.
- VISA costs will be reimbursed upon discussion of invoices.
- Artists will be provided a pass providing complete access to ACCES activities.
- The artists will be promoted through the Music In Africa and ACCES platforms (program, newsletters, news release, site, social media networks).
- ACCES will offer a traditional noise and light gadget and a fundamental backline.
- ACCES will offer media protection.
- ACCES will offer tools for artists and their agents to develop brand-new contacts and audiences, in addition to B2B-like chances.
NB: Musicians based outside Accra should be prepared to fund transport expenses to and from Accra themselves. The Music In Africa Structure will make every effort to assist artists look for financing from readily available networks and partners, however can not ensure assistance; it is for that reason essential to make certain prior to using.
Just artists from MIAConnects nations (Chad, Mali, Niger, Nigeria (North), Somalia, South Sudan and Sudan) will be covered for their travel costs through the MIAConnects movement assistance program they are chosen.
The displays are planned for emerging artists who can use remarkable live efficiencies and who are all set for the worldwide scene. ACCES developers are likewise trying to find artists who will truly gain from this chance. As this occasion occurs in Ghana the focus will likewise be on regional bands in order to provide the very best of the regional music scene.
- This call is open to African artists (solo artists, bands, DJs, and so on) based upon the continent.
- All musical categories are accepted.
- All individuals should be over 18 years of ages.
- All applications should be based upon live performances. Representations supporting political celebrations or spiritual faith will not be allowed.
- Prospects should be readily available throughout the period of the occasion and be all set to carry out on any date (14-16 November 2019).
Please keep in mind that your application is based upon your Music In Africa profile.
Your profile should consist of:
- A clear bio
- A minimum of 3 pieces of music
- A minimum of one live video
- A minimum of 2 advertising pictures in hd
- Hyperlinks to the pages of your social media networks
Click On This Link to develop your profile
For more details, check out ACCES 2019