Application Due Date: October 1,2019
The Core Program is the flagship program of the Camargo Structure. Because 1971, the Camargo Structure has actually granted residencies to over 800 Core Program Fellows as part of its objective to support innovative research study, experimentation, and interdisciplinary techniques in the Arts and Liberal arts. Each year, a respected panel of scholars and arts specialists chooses 18 people or groups from over 1,000 submissions from around the globe. Winners are granted residencies in a sensational, reflective environment where they have the area, time, and liberty to believe, produce, and link. Fellowships cover 6 to 11 weeks. With each mate of Fellows, the Structure aims to cultivate connections in between research study and production.
Camargo Structure rewards variety and invites candidates from all.
nations and citizenships, representing a broad variety of imaginative.
idea and practice. 3 primary classifications are readily available, and a number of.
subcategories for artists’ applications.
- Artists (all disciplines)
A stipend of 250 USD each week is.
offered, as is moneying for standard transport to and from Cassis for.
the Fellow for the residency. When it comes to flight, standard coach.
class scheduled beforehand is covered.
- Research Study, Experiment & Produce: Candidates need to send a proposition of work they wish to achieve throughout their residencies. Propositions might consist of particular jobs to establish or finish (e.g. a book, movie, structure, art work, and so on) or research study into a specific subject or problem, in advance of composing or developing a masterpiece. Research study jobs must concern the Fellow’s field. The Camargo Core Program invites both open-ended expedition, or more concentrated works.
- Exchange & Network: Throughout the residency, conversations are held routinely so that Fellows have the chance to provide their work to the group. These task conversations function as a chance for interdisciplinary exchange. All Fellows are needed to be present at these conversations. The Camargo Structure’s personnel will supply official and casual relate to the area, conferences with specialists whose locations of proficiency pertain to Fellows’ work, and chances to go to occasions and to welcome outdoors specialists to forecast conversations.
- On a voluntary basis, Fellows have the chance to provide their work as part of the shows of cultural and academic companies in the area. As part of Camargo’s interest in engaging the regional neighborhood, we motivate Fellows to likewise think about possible programs with trainees (for instance, a class see or hands-on workshop). Such occasions would be developed and arranged in close assessment with the Structure personnel.
The Camargo Core Program includes fellowship residencies that cover 6 to 11 weeks. The dates for 2020/2021 are:
- Fall 2020: 8 weeks from September 8 to November 3
- Spring 2021: 6 weeks from February 23 to April 6, 8 weeks from February 23 to April 20, or 11 weeks from February 23 to May 11
To Learn More: