Due Date: May 3, 2019
Applications are open for the Cambridge Professional’ Code for Excellent Scholarship Program. In addition to taking part in the One Young World Top 2019, scholarship receivers will get remote mentoring, an extensive 2 week residency at the Cambridge (UK) head office and assistance in establishing their developments.
Are you a skilled young leader with shown enthusiasm for utilizing innovation to deal with the UN SDGs in your neighborhood? Apply now!
Cambridge Professionals is a world leader in disruptive development and technology-based consulting. Developed in 1960, their first-rate engineers, designers, researchers and experts resolve the world’s most intricate engineering, innovation and style issues to provide world-firsts.
Through 6 years of development, they have actually shown the power of innovation to resolve intricate issues at scale. This year they’re thrilled to partner with One Young World to determine and support young leaders who share their belief in the power of innovation to relieve suffering and empower a brand-new generation.
The Cambridge Professionals’ Scholarship has actually been developed to support youths who wish to use innovation to deal with the United Nations Sustainable Advancement Goals. Applications utilizing information analysis, expert system, language processing, unique styles for Human Interaction or comparable fields are especially intriguing to us. Your development can be completely software application, or some big service or product where software application is simply among the fundamental parts.
Scholarship and Advantages
They will customize the plan of scholarship assistance to match the private and their concept. They understand from their day-to-day working lives that excellent concepts require private treatment. As a guide, here’s how they will deal with you.
Their preliminary contact is most likely to concentrate on us getting an actually mutual understanding of your development and how it will assist others. They’ll work from another location, to comprehend your concepts and work up until now, and assistance focus the advancement. They will supply remote mentoring and assistance from world class technical specialists over a number of months. This consists of basic technical and company mentoring, and comprehensive recommendations on issue resolving.
They will welcome you to Cambridge (UK) to satisfy them, and offer you direct assistance in establishing your concept through to application. This will likewise offer you direct exposure to a large range of experts in a first-rate innovation advancement environment.
They will customize the information of the scholarship to match the requirements of your task. In summary, their scholarship to anticipated to consist of:
- 3 months remote mentoring and assistance to establish your development
- Guided access to their model and advancement abilities and labs
- Travel to Cambridge (UK) and lodging for 2 weeks in between 7 and 21 October
- Office based mentoring and assistance at their Cambridge (UK) head office
- Completely financed involvement in the One Young World Top 2019
- Assistance in establishing, or releasing and improving your development
The copyright of all work carried out throughout the scholarship will stay your own: they wish to assist you innovate to assist others. At the end of the scholarship, they will go over with you whether you must look for to secure your IP in some method and assist you determine the very best path to market.
This scholarship is created to support young leaders * who intend to utilize innovation to deal with the UN Sustainable Advancement Goals in their own neighborhood or nation.
Effective candidates will have the ability to show:
- Developing knowledge in innovation, software application or style
- An enthusiasm for pushing sustainability problems
- An establishing principle to use innovation to drive development on the Sustainable Advancement Goals
They are especially eager to get in touch with innovators working to deal with Objective 13: Environment Action, however would invite applications from individuals dealing with:
- Objective 4: Quality Education
- Objective 6: Tidy Water and Sanitation
- Objective 9: Market, Development and Facilities
- Objective 11: Sustainable Cities and Neighborhoods
- Objective 12: Accountable Usage and Production
- Objective 14: Life Below Water
- Objective 15: Life on Land
* The Majority Of One Young World scholars are in between the ages of 18 and30 The One Young World group will think about applications from those who are older than 30, pending presentation of suitable individual effect, effort, and desire to engage. We are unable to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 by the date the program starts (10 June 2019).
To learn more, check out One Young World