Due Date: September 16, 2019
Applications for the Camelback Fellowship 2020 are now open. The Camelback Fellowship is a six-month program that supports the advancement of both creator and endeavor. Because 2015, Camelback has actually supported over 60 business owners of color and ladies (a lot of whom have actually been acknowledged in Forbes 30 Under 30, got fellowships such as Echoing Green and Richards Draper Kaplan, and jointly gone on to raise over $26 million).
At this time, Camelback has 3 tracks: 1) Education, 2) Mindful Tech, and 3) Regional Economies (previously referred to as their “Excellent Jobs Effort”). Camelback has actually developed special paths for each track, and tailors curriculum and requires for each private Fellow once they are accepted into the program. Education and Mindful Tech run nationally and simultaneously; Regional Economies is based in New Orleans and includes curriculum customized for regional companies.
The Camelback Fellowship uses assistance for business owners of color and ladies in 3 various tracks (Education, Mindful Tech, and Regional Economies) through:
- Training: 1:1 relationship with a coach who develops a plan particularly focused to assist you reach recognized objectives
- Capital: Camelback purchases each company we support, and tailors financing levels for the various phases of approval for each track. Education and Mindful Tech endeavors remain in a “start-up” stage and get as much as $40,000 in the “family and friends” round. For-profits and hybrids get as a convertible note; nonprofits and schools get as grants. Organizations in Regional Economies are growing regional companies, and might get as much as $3,000 as an angel present and extra in-kind services.
- Links: conferences with financiers, possible partners and clients, and material professionals
- Neighborhood: tight-knit experience through the whole accomplice and within tracks, along with extended Camelback household (consisting of previous and present Fellows and Start-up Coaches, along with buddies who can’t wait to support brand-new Fellows)
- Curriculum: An extreme program we have actually developed to empower underrepresented business owners. This curriculum is customized for each sub-track that we concentrate on (Education, Mindful Tech, and Regional Economies)
- Open to underrepresented business owners, mainly individuals of color and ladies. This consists of however is not restricted to business owners recognizing as Black, Latinx, East Asian, South Asian, Southeast Asian, Native, and/or Native;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates must be based in the United States;-LRB- **************).
- Endeavor need to remain in among the 3 tracks: Education, Mindful Tech, and Regional Economies
For more details, go to Camelback Fellowship