Application Due Date: December 5th 2018
Title: Scholarships Assistant
Accountable to: Scholarships Supervisor
The post-holder is accountable for supplying administrative assistance and occasion
management assistance to the Scholarships Supervisor.
• To offer administrative assistance, consisting of reacting to basic questions, preserving details databases and online application
• In combination with the Scholarships Supervisor, arrange trainee functions
• Supply continuous suggestions for scholars showing up the UK
• Assist with communicating with universities in South Africa and promoting scholarship chances
• Assist with keeping an eye on effect of our scholarship programs, consisting of developing studies and information analysis
• Take part in the scholarship evaluation and choice procedure, consisting of examining applications and helping with scheduling interviews
• Assist with preserving the Trust’s online existence (upgrading and developing material for the scholarships pages of our site and social networks)
Note: In addition to the jobs described above, the Intern will be needed to help with advertisement hoc administrative tasks as fairly needed by other members of the group. The post might periodically involve tasks outside typical working hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Outstanding organisational/administrative abilities and attention to information
- Interest in, and basic understanding of, problems of social justice and worldwide advancement
- Interest in problems of education and human rights in southern Africa
- Skilled basic IT abilities (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and so on)
- Outstanding writing, research study and checking abilities
- Experience with, and interest in, organisational usage of social networks
- Specialised understanding of/experience in education and human rights in southern Africa
- Experience with information entry and management
- An eye for style and experience utilizing appropriate software application (InDesign, Photoshop or comparable)
- Experience of site material upkeep (Drupal would be a specific benefit)
- Wage: ₤19,200 per year, pro rata.
- Agreement: As much as 7 months from January 2019 (ending July 2019)
- Hours: Full-time: 35 hours weekly. Typical workplace hours are 9.30 to 5.30 with
one hour for lunch.
- Holidays: 2 working days each month worked plus statutory vacations.
Probation: One month.
- Notification duration: One month.
- Disabilities: We are devoted to making every affordable modification to the
office or working plans so regarding accommodate individuals
with specials needs. There is a guest lift to all floorings in the structure,
and totally wheelchair- available centers.
- Area: The task is based in Canon Collins Trust’s workplace in Vauxhall, London.
Status: You need to have the ability to offer evidence of your legal right to operate in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a covering letter (max 1 page A4) detailing your experience and discussing what you might give the function to email@example.com by close of organisation on fifth December. We want to hold interviews throughout week starting 10 th December. Kindly note that just shortlisted prospects will be called and restricted resources imply that we can not offer feedback to others.
To Find Out More: