Application Due Date: Monday 19 August2019
Canon Collins Trust looks for to support remarkable people who are devoted to social justice in Southern Africa and for whom a postgraduate certification is an important tool in working to produce an open and simply society.
In 2015 the Trust modified its South African.
scholarship awards policy. We now use scholarships just to those.
studying in 3 locations:
- Justice, that includes Law, Economics, Politics and the Environment
- Education: policy and practice
- Liberal Arts, that includes Literature, History, Sociology and the Arts
Applications for courses that are not within these locations (for instance MBAs, medical sciences, sports sciences, used sciences) will be declined.
In addition, to be thought about for a scholarship under this program you need to:
- be a nationwide of, or have refugee status in, among the list below nations: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- be usually resident in among the above nations
- remain in belongings of a great very first degree (minimum 2nd class, upper department or equivalent) or ready to finish in the year of application
- be studying or using to study at a South African university
In 2020, the worth of the scholarship plan will vary from R20,000
to R100,000 depending upon trainee situations. We support both complete.
and part-time research study and will think about applications from those who want.
to study by range knowing.
We likewise arrange a yearly.
conference for existing scholars, and hold numerous smaller sized occasions.
throughout the year. Scholarship holders are anticipated to take part in.
these activities and to enter into and add to our network.
Qualified candidates will immediately be thought about for these called scholarships:
How to use
You can access the online application through the link below.Click here to look for the Canon Collins Scholarships for Postgraduate Research Study in South Africa. Due date for using is Monday 19 August2019
To Find Out More: