Due Date: August 19, 2019
Applications for the Canon Collins Scholarships for Postgraduate Research Study in South Africa 2020 are now open. Canon Collins Trust looks for to support remarkable people who are devoted to social justice in Southern Africa and for whom a postgraduate credentials is a vital tool in working to develop an open and simply society.
In 2015 the Trust modified its South African scholarship awards policy. They now use scholarships just to those studying in 3 locations:
- Justice, that includes Law, Economics, Politics and the Environment
- Education: policy and practice
- Liberal arts, that includes Literature, History, Sociology and the Arts
Applications for courses that are not within these locations (for instance MBAs, medical sciences, sports sciences, used sciences) will be declined.
- In 2020, the worth of the scholarship bundle will vary from R20,000 to R100,000 depending upon trainee situations. They support both complete and part-time research study and will think about applications from those who want to study by range knowing.
- They likewise arrange a yearly conference for existing scholars, and hold a number of smaller sized occasions throughout the year. Scholarship holders are anticipated to take part in these activities and to enter into and add to their network.
- Candidates should be a nationwide of, or have refugee status in, among the list below nations: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe;-LRB- **************).
- Be typically resident in among the above nations;-LRB- **************).
- Remain in ownership of a great very first degree (minimum 2nd class, upper department or equivalent) or ready to finish in the year of application;-LRB- **************).
- Be studying or using to study at a South African university.
To learn more, go to Canon Collins Scholarships