Application Due Date: 17 th December 2018 at 11 pm GMT
Canon Collins welcomes applications for Thekgo Bursaries These bursaries are for registration charges for courses at postgraduate and undergraduate level in the following disciplines:
- Languages and Literature
- Media Research Studies
- Gender Research Studies
- Arts (Digital Arts, Drama/Performance Researches, Visual Arts/Fine Arts, History of Art, Movie and Tv Researches, Music)
For 2019 scholastic year, these bursaries will just be granted to trainees confessed for very first year research study(undergraduate or postgraduate) for any of the above disciplines, at public universities in Kwazulu-Natal Province, South Africa Qualified organizations are:
- Durban University of Innovation
- University of Kwazulu-Natal
- University of Zululand
- Mangosuthu University of Innovation
Applications will not be thought about for other courses or organizations.
- be a nationwide of, or have refugee status in any African nation.
- be accepted for your very first year of research study at a university in Kwazulu-Natal province in South Africa in 2019, for a full-time program (undergraduate or post-graduate).
- show scholastic benefit
- be confessed to study within among the locations noted above
- show monetary requirement
- Thekgo typically give about 5-7 bursaries each year depending upon the variety of candidates.
- The choice committee selects the real quantity that will be granted to specific effective candidates, as much as an optimum of R7500
How to use
- Thekgo is presently open for applications. Please check out the standards prior to using. We are now accepting applications.
- You can use by sending your finished finished application and supporting files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The due date for applications is 17 h December 2018 at 11 pm GMT. Late applications will not be thought about.
For Additional Information: