Due Date: August 12, 2019
Applications for the Canon Collins Tom Queba Engineering Scholarships for Social Modification 2019/2020 are now open. Canon Collins Rely on collaboration with Tom Queba Memorial Fund is thrilled to use scholarships for Masters level research study in engineering topics at South African universities. They will award 2 scholarships each year in the name of Tom Queba.
These scholarships are used in memory of Tom Queba, who was a leader in the George taxi market. His enthusiasm, dedication and vision for enhanced public transportation, and for the future of the minibus taxi market in George, have actually contributed considerably to the accomplishment of the GO GEORGE bus service. He was unfortunately eliminated in 2014, which triggered Pegasys to form the Tom Queba Memorial Fund and develop this scholarship in his memory
- In 2020, the worth of the scholarship plan will vary from R20,000 to R100,000 depending upon trainee scenarios. Financing will be attended to as much as an optimum of 2 years. They support both complete and part-time research study and will think about applications from those who want to study by range knowing.
- They likewise arrange a yearly conference for existing scholars, and hold numerous smaller sized occasions throughout the year. Scholarship holders are anticipated to take part in these activities and to enter into and add to the network.
- be a black female nationwide of, and typically resident in, South Africa
- remain in belongings of an excellent very first degree (minimum 2nd class, upper department or equivalent) or ready to finish in the year of application
- be studying or using to study at a Masters level in engineering topics at a South African university
- Choice will be offered to those studying engineering topics that have a social advantage.
For more details, see Tom Queba Engineering Scholarships