Application Due Date: 17: 00 BST on Fri, 11 January2019
The Canon Collins Trust Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarships enable people to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws(LLM) by range knowing, at the University of London. Candidates can begin at any level, and do not require to finish the entire program. For instance, candidates can begin at Postgraduate Certificate level and work their method through to the LLM, or can stop after finishing the PG Certificate. Candidates who have actually finished a bachelor’s degree might begin at LLM level, avoiding the PG Certificate and Diploma.
Applicants for this scholarship need to be:
- a nationwide of, or have refugee status in, among the list below nations: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- generally resident in among these nations
- in belongings of the needed certifications needed for admission to the program;-LRB- ********************).
- presently used completely or part-time work;-LRB- ********************).
- able to dedicate a minimum of 10 hours to study each week.
- These scholarships are enabled by the kindness of the University of London, who will waiver complete tuition and evaluation entry charges for 4 scholarship receivers.
- Regional evaluation charges are not consisted of. Scholarship receivers have in between 1 to 5 years to finish the programs, and continued registration on the course depends on satisfying development and scholastic reports. To find out more on the course please see the prospectus
- The University of London and Canon Collins Trust will collectively pick the receivers of this award.
To Learn More: